On May 11th, James turned 8 months old! On that same day, I had the honor of being at the hospital with my friend, Kari, while she delivered her baby girl, Jordan! Jordan is exactly 8 months younger than James and beautiful! Later that day, when we went back up to the hospital to check in on them, James was already smiling and flirting with her.
This month with James has been so much fun. It seems like each stage is more fun than the last. I've been a little concerned that James is going to skip the whole crawling stage because every time I put him on his tummy to practice, he flips onto his back. He has finally started really pushing up on his arms, so we have hope that he might crawl after all.
James is still very much enjoying eating and is especially enjoying things that he can fed himself. Cheddar cheese is a favorite.
We moved out or our apartment and into a temporary apartment for the rest of our time here. James has taken the transition to the new place and to sleeping in a pack and play very well. Mommy and Daddy are very pleased! I hope he’ll handle the next few months of transition as well as he’s handled this first move.
Here’s a link to all of our favorite pictures from James’ 8th month:
![]() |
| 8th Month |

No comments:
Post a Comment