I was so thankful that both or my sisters and my brothers-in-law came up for the wedding. It worked out perfectly. I was able to go to the chapel early and help get things ready while James played with his aunts and uncles until time to come to the wedding.
We had such a good time. I’m so thankful that James is such an easy going little guy. If there are people around, he’s typically happy. When it started getting late, we set up James’ pack-n-play in the bride’s room and put him to sleep. It was awesome! He slept wonderfully, giving John and I a few more hours to party at the reception and then help clean up.
I didn't have a chance to take hardly any pictures, but here's one of my handsome guys at the wedding.
While we all enjoyed the wedding, James really enjoyed the rehearsal dinner. He had a blast on the carousel and loved the balls! Thanks, Aunt Carol & Uncle Dylan for choosing such a fun place!
This one is the morning of Carol's wedding. James was talking to Aunt Carol before she left for the salon. It was just too cute not to post.
1 comment:
miss you guys!!! he is getting so big!
Post a Comment