Sunday, August 24, 2008

a rare treat

Being that I am not a morning person, my husband rarely gets a hot breakfast. We had a lazy Sunday morning today. Not only did John get his hot breakfast, he also had a very special treat to accompany that breakfast. Thanks Linda for the package!
Also, thanks to whoever invented precooked bacon, which can be sent through the mail!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man we need some real bacon! We have been using the turkey bacon and it works, but still not the same. Hope ya'll are doing well, we are looking forward to visiting ya'lls area some time!

PEN'S ADVENTURES said...

Hello there

Just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed reading your blog. I dont know how I stumbled on it- actually yes I do- the chanel Abiya Photo came up in a search i made- thats how! I have been living in Bahrain for the last two months- and there are some "bling bling" abiyas here too. Are you guys in Jordan?

Cheers
Penny