Sunday, November 16, 2008

Scuba, Scuba, Scoobiedoobieduba, Come on!


So, a while back my parents got their SCUBA certifications. They had so much fun with it that they decided it should be a family activity. John and I did all of our theory online and then when my folks were here, we went down to the Red Sea and finished up our certification. We had a blast! I strongly recommend it.


That's us!



Aren’t my parents precious?




Lion Fish




This little guy actually bit me! I guess that’s what I get for sticking my finger in front of his mouth.



That's me beside a giant sea cabbage.




There were are again, we got to swim in the sunken ship. Pretty cool.




Mom’s clapping because we just completed the last of our practice dives. We’re certified!



This is what we look like dry.
For more pictures, go to:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=34422&l=2d715&id=649884073

No comments: