We recently found out that we are pregnant! We’re so excited!!! We’ve had great fun calling family and friends and getting to see/hear how excited you are for us. Thank you! We believe that children are such a blessing from God. We’re so thankful that He’s chosen to bless us with this little one!
We had a doctor’s appointment this past Monday. We were able to see the little sac that our baby will be spending the next 9 months of his/her life in. Our due date is Sept. 21st! We are happy to report that as far as we can tell our little sesame seed-sized baby is doing well. We get to go back to the doctor on the 29th. We’re hoping to be able to see a little more by then!
Many of you have asked or may be wondering about the hospital/prenatal care here. Let me assure you, it’s great! My doctor’s practice is actually in his own women’s hospital. Babies are so important here, so it isn’t something they skimp on. In fact, there are some pretty fun things about going through my pregnancy and delivery here. Because they don’t have to worry about lawsuits (like we do in America) and they actually own their ultra sound machines, I’ll be getting an ultra sound every month! Some of our friends that are about 6 months ahead of us were given a 20 minute DVD of their little one inside the womb!
We are so excited for this life change we have coming up (and are already trying to adjust to how tired and queasy I seem to feel all the time!). We greatly appreciate your remembering us when you talk to the Father. It’s so amazing the miracle He’s working!
7 comments:
Congratulations! I expect lots of photos.
WOWOW!!! We are so happy for you and John! Congrats!!!
A HUGE congrats for you guys! I know I haven't seen ya'll in forever but I still miss ya'll and love ya'll very much! I'm so excited for you and be sure to keep us all up to date. I'll tell Courtney hi for you ;).
Um, when you told me, you never told me it would be the day before my birthday! Maybe if I pray hard enough, then it will slip past midnight, and I can share my special day with someone even more incredibly special! Oh, and know that no matter what you say, Mom's still freaking out that her grandbaby is going to be born in the desert.
YEAH!!! So excited for you all! Can't wait to see Benjamin and your little one playing together. How fun will that be? Our little Arab babies! Love you guys!!!
Go for the upgrade at Mustashfa Farah - it's so worth it! Well, I didn't do it, but friends did.
Hey did I tell you how excited we are for ya'll! Parenthood has been so much fun and you are going to love it. Don't worry Angela you will feel sick some days but just get to the 2nd trimester and things will start to get better! And then when little Baby King gets here.... it will be all worth it!
Post a Comment