

We had another doctor’s appointment today! We were so excited to get to see our little one!! It is amazing how much he/she has changed since our last appointment, less than a month ago. The baby was very active and even did a flip while we were watching! It was so exciting to see little legs, hands, and eyes! We’re hoping to be able to find out the sex at our next appointment (April 6th). Thanks to all of you that are lifting us and our little one up to the Father! We’re getting so excited about being parents! Seeing him/her today made that seem so much more real!! Wow!
2 comments:
What a sweetie! Can't wait to hear if it is a boy or girl! Love you guys and so excited for you!!!
Ahhhh how special! I just loved being able to see Eli when he was in my belly! I cried every time!!!! I will be checking around April 6th to see if you will be having a girl or a boy!!! Any guesses or hopes?
Post a Comment