Anyone that knows us knows that John and I are both extraverts. We love spending time with friends and meeting new people. Well, we would expect nothing less from our son. So far, James has made two very good friends - Miss Gloworm and Augustine the Camel.
Aunt Karis was so sweet to send Miss Gloworm all the way from America. James loves her! I mean, who wouldn't?! Her face lights up and she sings lullabies. What more could a one month old ask for in a friend?
Augustine the Camel is a local friend. John and I bought him just after we found out we were expecting. I know, Augustine is quite a name for a camel. Well, John really wanted Augustine to be James' middle name. I did not. The camel was our compromise. ;)
James has great fun playing with his friends and Miss Gloworm has been successful in quieting James when he gets fussy in his crib. Thank you, Miss Gloworm!

1 comment:
The glowworm is OK but that camel rocks.
Post a Comment