Thursday, November 19, 2009

Baby, It's Cold Outside

The weather here is turning cold. As a mom, this has been one of my biggest concerns since before James was born. A couple weeks ago, I went out and bought him this cute little Rock Star jacket. It did well for a little while. As you can see, I even put his gloves on him. I like to tell him he's "gangstered up." This leads to John singing a Gospel Gangster's song...big mistake.



The jacket is still enough during the day, but it's really cold when we go out at night. I got this "Bundle Me" from my baby registery. It is wonderful!! When we got in the taxi to come home, I felt inside the car seat to see if I thought James was warm enough. There was heat radiating from the car seat! Don’t you love the matching hat? (Thanks, Aunt Karis!) If any of you moms out there are looking for a way to keep your baby warm this winter, this is a great purchase!

No comments: