Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Concert

Wow! I have a lot of blogging to do to catch you up on the last month. Okay, so I'll do my best over the next few days. Bear with me.

Let's start with before we left the Middle East and headed to Texas.

Just a few days before we headed to the States, we got James all dressed up and went to a Christmas concert with some friends of ours. So much fun! It was in a local hotel lobby. Santa was even there. Living in a Muslim country, we don't get a whole lot of Christmas cheer, so this was such a treat. We didn't actually get any pictures at the concert, but here are some we took at Sara & Allen's before we went.



The Proud Mamas With Our Boys




2 comments:

The Hawkins said...

Fun Memories!! Aren't our boys handsome?!

Lucy said...

I love his little suit!