Wow, when I opened up our blog to do this post, I realized it’s been a whole month since my last post! Sorry about that!
James is 5 months old today! I can’t believe it! (Do I say that every month?) He is growing so quickly. Every day he seems to learn something new and have more and more personality.
One thing James has discovered this month is his voice. He was making cooing and babbling sounds before, but this month he has discovered that he can make all sorts of fun sounds. His favorite right now is a very high pitched squeal. Oh boy, he thinks it is so much fun.
He continues to drool a lot and have some teething pain, but I have a feelings it’ll be a while before we actually see any of those pearly whites. When I give him tylenol for his teeth, he's learned that if he doesn't swallow right away he can make a gurgling sound. What fun!
I am very thankful to report that he has continued to sleep through the night. He pretty much sleeps till 9 or 9:30 almost every morning morning…he does wake up around 6:30 or 7 for a feeding, but goes right back to bed. That’s my kind of schedule!
This month, we introduced the sippy cup. He’s still not crazy about it and I’m pretty sure he has yet to get any water actually down his throat, but it’s super cute to watch it flow out of his mouth like a waterfall.
This month has been even better than every past month of being James’ mommy. I seriously love every minute! God has given us such a sweet boy!
Click on this link to see some pictures from this month:
![]() |
| 5th Month |

No comments:
Post a Comment