Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Valentines

Since John and I have been married, we've always gone out to dinner for Valentine's day. That's what you're supposed to do, right? We've continued the tradition while living here the past two years. However, the nice restaurants all have set menus on V-day and it ends up costing us twice as much as a nice dinner would normally cost. So, this year we decided to break tradition. Considering also that we now have a little guy to think about, we decided to go out for brunch to one of our favorite places and take James with us.
That evening, we ordered pizza and watched a chick flick. Yes, I have a wonderful husband that insisted we watch a chick flick. :) (If it were football season, I'd probably have to watch a game with him to return the favor...wonder what I'll have to watch instead.)
It was nice to have such a relaxing day together!

I hope you and your special ones had a wonderful Valentine's day!

Here are a couple pictures of my valentines. Aren't they cute? :)



No comments: