Saturday, March 13, 2010

6 months



James is half a year old and loving life! It seems like he's more fun every day. This month we stared big kid food in the high chair. Oh boy, is that fun! We like eating from a spoon.

Once again, he had a great check up with the doctor. He took his shot like a champ, barley flinching. He hasn't grown a ton. He weighs 14 1/2 lbs and is 26 inches long. I was a little concerned, but his doctor thinks he's growing just fine. With John and I for parents, I supposed he's not going to be a linebacker. :)

A friend of mine took some "6 month" pictures of James a couple weeks ago. Here are a few of our favorites.








If you'd like to see more pictures from this past month, here's a whole album:

6th Month

1 comment:

Sharon Grover said...

He's an absolute cutie :)