Friday, May 30, 2008

Zambia


As many of you know, we have been traveling for the past 2 1/2 weeks. I wasn't able to keep up the blog while we were gone, so I'll do the best I can to catch you up on every thing in the next several posts.


The reason for our traveling was John's school. Most of you are aware that John is still working on his masters degree from that wonderful school in Ft. Worth. The program includes 2 years on campus and then 2 years living overseas. During those 2nd 2 years overseas, the school sends out professors to teach a couple classes. John's classes were in Zambia. He had 2 week long classes. He took the classes with two other American guys from the same school, as well as 10 Zambians. It was the perfect environment to study culture along side these African brothers.


While John was in class, Angela got to spend time with the other wives and their kids. This picture is of the 3 families from Ft. Worth. It was a wonderful time of learning, relaxing, and fellowship. We were so blessed to get this opportunity for learning as well as traveling.


After John's classes were over, we took a few vacation days in Zambia. I'll post pictures of those days soon!


No comments: