James is 7 months old today. Somehow this month, it really seems like he's turning into a big boy. Where did my little baby go?
Probably our biggest development this month is that James is loving all the new foods he gets to eat. So far, he's had avocado, peas, zucchini, sweet potato, banana, prunes, oatmeal, and yogurt. I'm sorry to say that the prunes were out of necessity. His favorite is definitely the sweet potatoes! He really likes it when I mix his sweet potatoes with yogurt. Yummy! I think we're going to try some egg yolk tomorrow. We'll see how he likes that.
Thanks to all the eating he's doing, James has gained almost 2 pounds this month! Being such a little guy, this makes Mom and Dad very happy. Just about a month ago, I finally put away all of his 0-3 month clothes. Now he's in 3-6 months and I'm wondering if I should have bought more 6-9 month stuff to last us before we make it back to the States! Oh well, that's a problem we can easily remedy.
James is also doing a great job sitting up and has found that it's much more fun to play sitting up than laying down. He looks like such a big boy!
Here are more pics:
![]() |
| 7th Month |

No comments:
Post a Comment