As you may have noticed from the Easter pictures, my parents were here to visit. It's only a 5 hour flight for them to visit us here, opposed to the 10 hour flight it will be once we're in the States in June. So, they wanted to get in one more James visit before we head back.
We had a great time! We did a few day trips, but spent a lot of time around the house just hanging out, catching up, and of course playing with James. In case you don't have kids yet, know that when you do your parents no longer come to visit you. They come to visit their grandchildren! You just happen to be there. :)
It was so much fun to get to see them together. Living in such a global family, I sometimes worry that my kids might not have as close of a relationship with their grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc. as I would like them to. It's always so great when you have those times together. It's a good reminder that no matter how far apart, they will be sure to be an important part of their lives.
Here are some of our favorite pictures of James with his Grandma and Papaw:
1 comment:
I'm glad your parents were able to visit! You're right about once you have kids, they come to visit the grandkids! :) Well.. I like to think we as the children are just an added bonus to visiting the grandkids. :)
Post a Comment